I am concerned about the air quality in my home. How do I monitor air quality in my home?

The EPA only deal with outdoor ambient air.  There is currently no organisation with responsibility for indoor air quality in homes in Ireland. Private consultancy firms can provide air quality monitoring in homes.

If you are concerned about indoor air quality in your workplace you should contact the Health and Safety Authority. Tel: 1890 289 389 or visit the External linkHSA website

Go Back