Who needs a contained use consent

Any person or organisation proposing to store, culture, destroy, dispose of, or use a Genetically Modified Micro-Organisms(GMMs) or Genetically Modified Organisms(GMOs) in any other way, within a laboratory/building is required to first obtain a consent for the contained use of a GMM/GMO from the EPA.

Further information on the application procedure may be referenced under How to Apply .