Authorisation Processes Explained

Water Services Authorities are required to apply for a Waste Water Discharge Licence for any agglomeration with a population equivalent of over 500.  For agglomerations with a population equivalent of less than 500,  a Water Services Authority is required to apply for a certficate of authorisation.  Please click on the appropriate link below for whichever process you require.


The Licensing Process Explained

The Certificate of Authorisation Process Explained