Post Number 000221
Summary: The EPA is recruiting graduates who have qualified in the last three years to fulfil the role of Inspector/Scientific Officer III (Level 5) General. The appointee will be assigned a technical role reporting to a line manager with in their assigned team.
Filesize: 429 KB
Application forms must be completed and sent to EPA@cpl.ie.
Closing Date: 4.00pm on Thursday 30th June 2022.
Interviews are likely to be held remotely via Microsoft teams.
CPL Solutions Ltd will manage this recruitment campaign on behalf of the EPA.
The selection process may include:
• shortlisting of candidates on the basis of the information contained in their application;
• a competitive interview (remote via Microsoft Teams).
EMAIL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOU APPLICATION FORM
The following naming convention should be used as your email subject heading:
• Post Number and Post name: e.g. 000221 Graduate Inspector/Scientific Officer III (Level 5).
Your application form should be attached to your email using the following naming convention:
• Post number and applicant name: e.g. 000221 Mary Smith
• A typed signature may be used.
Electronic applications will be accepted in Microsoft Word or a readable PDF file format*.
*A readable PDF file format is when a Microsoft Word document is converted to a PDF document, using the ‘Saved as’ function in Word and selecting the file type as ‘.pdf’. The PDF text should appear on the screen in the correct orientation.