Post Number 000231
Summary: The successful candidate will fulfil the role of Inspector/Scientific Officer II (Level 4) General. The EPA will form panel from this recruitment campaign from which future Inspector/Scientific Officer II (Level 4) vacancies may be filled in either the Environmental Licensing, Circular Economy or Environmental Enforcement Programmes.
Filesize: 335 KB
Application forms must be completed and sent to EPA@cpl.ie.
Closing Date: 4.00pm on Thursday 13th October 2022
Interviews are likely to be held in mid-November 2022 via Microsoft Teams
The selection process may include:
• shortlisting of candidates on the basis of the information contained in their application;
• a remote competitive interview via Microsoft Teams.
EMAIL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOU APPLICATION FORM
The following naming convention should be used as your email subject heading:
• Post Number and Post name: e.g. 000231 Inspector/Scientific Officer II (Level 4) General.
Your application form should be attached to your email using the following naming convention:
• Post number and applicant name: e.g. 000231 Mary Smith
• A typed signature may be used.
Electronic applications will be accepted in Microsoft Word or a readable PDF file format*.
*A readable PDF file format is when a Microsoft Word document is converted to a PDF document, using the ‘Saved as’ function in Word and selecting the file type as ‘.pdf’. The PDF text should appear on the screen in the correct orientation.