Post Number 000213
Summary: The Programme Officer (Level 3) will be a member of a team of staff in the EPA Secretariat supporting - via analytical, technical and corporate services - the functions of the Government appointed Climate Change Advisory Council (CCAC).
Filesize: 600 KB
Application forms must be completed and sent to EPA@cpl.ie.
Closing date: 4.00pm on Monday 23rd May 2022.
Interviews are likely to be held on Friday 17th June 2022.
The selection process may include:
• shortlisting of candidates on the basis of the information contained in their application;
• a competitive interview remote using MS Teams.
• a competitive final /second round interview which may include a presentation (may be face to face or remote).
EMAIL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOU APPLICATION FORM
The following naming convention should be used as your email subject heading:
• Post Number and Post name: e.g. 000213 Programme Officer I (level 3) Climate Secretariat.
Your application form should be attached to your email using the following naming convention:
• Post number and applicant name: e.g. 000213 Mary Smith
• A typed signature may be used.
Electronic applications will be accepted in Microsoft Word or a readable PDF file format*.
*A readable PDF file format is when a Microsoft Word document is converted to a PDF document, using the ‘Saved as’ function in Word and selecting the file type as ‘.pdf’. The PDF text should appear on the screen in the correct orientation.