Post Number 000239
Summary: The successful candidate will manage the EPA’s Radiometric Laboratory, an accredited laboratory and must demonstrate a record of achievement that demonstrates both their technical and their leadership capability.
Filesize: 630 KB
Application forms must be completed and sent to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 4.00pm on Thursday 17th November 2022
Interviews are likely to be held on the week of the 12th December 2022.
The selection process may include:
• shortlisting of candidates on the basis of the information contained in their application;
• Competitive interview which may be face to face or remote (using Microsoft Teams).
EMAIL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOU APPLICATION FORM
The following naming convention should be used as your email subject heading:
• Post Number and Post name: e.g. 000239 Scientific Officer I (Level 3) Radiometric Laboratory.
Your application form should be attached to your email using the following naming convention:
• Post number and applicant name: e.g. 000239 Mary Smith
• A typed signature may be used.
Electronic applications will be accepted in Microsoft Word or a readable PDF file format*.
*A readable PDF file format is when a Microsoft Word document is converted to a PDF document, using the ‘Saved as’ function in Word and selecting the file type as ‘.pdf’. The PDF text should appear on the screen in the correct orientation.