Post No. 000240
Summary: The person appointed will be assigned a senior management role and will be responsible for leading the Drinking water enforcement team which is a core enforcement function of the organisation.
Filesize: 707 KB
Application forms must be completed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 4.00pm on Friday 9th December 2022.
Interviews are likely to be held on the week commencing 9th January 2023.
The selection process may include:
• shortlisting of candidates on the basis of the information contained in their application.
• a competitive interview which may be held in person or via Microsoft Teams.
• A 2nd round interview may be held if required.
EMAIL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOU APPLICATION FORM
The following naming convention should be used as your email subject heading:
• Post Number and Post name: e.g. 000240 Senior Inspector (Level 2) Drinking Water Enforcement.
Your application form should be attached to your email using the following naming convention:
• Post number and applicant name: e.g. 000240 Mary Smith
• A typed signature may be used.
Electronic applications will be accepted in Microsoft Word or a readable PDF file format*.
*A readable PDF file format is when a Microsoft Word document is converted to a PDF document, using the ‘Saved as’ function in Word and selecting the file type as ‘.pdf’. The PDF text should appear on the screen in the correct orientation.