Classification of Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Substances in Groundwater
The Environmental Protection Agency have published a list of hazardous and non-hazardous substances relating to their potential risk for groundwater pollution. Hazardous substances must be prevented from entering groundwater, and the input of non-hazardous substances must be limited.
Filesize: 751 KB
The report provides:
- A list of substances that have been classified as hazardous or non-hazardous;
- The legislative background to the development of this list;
- The methods used to determine hazardous substances;
- A summary of assessments of hazardous and non-hazardous substances;
- An outline of future assessments of hazardous and non-hazardous substances.