River Water Quality (2020-2022)

56% (1,317) of the river water bodies assessed over the period 2019-2022 were in high or good biological quality. The remaining 44% (1,045) were in moderate, poor, or bad quality. The number of river water bodies in bad condition has reduced to two.

View the indicator in full screen mode by clicking on the lined button beside it.