2019/2020 EPA-SFI Frontiers for the Future Programme awards
This page provides information about the 2019/2020 EPA-SFI Frontiers for the Future Programme awards.
There were five awards made in 2019/2020:
- University College Dublin (Shane Donohue) - Geophysical and Earth Observation Tools for Evaluating the Condition of Slopes (GEOTECS)
- Trinity College Dublin (Paula Colavita) - Advancing the green transition via novel electrode materials for valorisation processes
- Trinity College Dublin (Juan Diego Rodriguez-Blanco) - SEparating Critical metals ThrOugh mineRal crystallization (SEleCTOR)
- Trinity College Dublin (Pepijn Luijckx) - Can we use the metabolic theory of ecology to predict disease outbreaks in a warming world?
- Trinity College Dublin (Caroline Brophy) - STRIVE: achieving Sustainable agri-ecosystems ThRough advances In modelling and Visualising the biodiversity and Ecosystem multifunctionality relationship