Drinking water testing - who to contact

The EPA does not provide a testing service for drinking water.

Contact your local authority or HSE Environmental Health Officer for advice on testing drinking water.

Learn how to protect drinking water in your home.

Explore an interactive map of your local environment

'My Local Environment' is an online map with up-to-date information about the environment where you live.