The EPA provides sponsorship funding for initiatives which promote environmental awareness and assist with key environmental protection and behavioural change messaging.
All requests for sponsorship must be submitted as a completed application, using the completed EPA Sponsorship Application Form. This form must then be submitted to the EPA via email@example.com for assessment.
All applications must meet each of the following criteria to be considered for funding:
- The activity can raise awareness of environmental or scientific issues or of the EPA;
- The rationale for the activity to be sponsored is clearly established and specified in the application/sponsorship agreement;
- The product or service will pose no negative impact on the environment.
In addition, it must also fulfil one of the following criteria:
- It will help to disseminate key environmental messages to target audiences such as schools, business, farming sector etc.; or
- It will support social, economic and cultural well-being in the locations where EPA offices are located.