Slurry spreading - who to contact

In most cases you should contact your local authority if you have a query or complaint about slurry spreading.

The EPA does not investigate slurry, except for organisations or sites regulated by us.

Explore organisations and sites regulated by the EPA or find those near you on a map.

Complain about slurry spreading

Contact your local authority.

Report pollution to a river or water body

Contact your local authority.

Explore an interactive map of your local environment

'My Local Environment' is an online map with up-to-date information about the environment where you live.