Housing authorities


As a landlord, each Local Authority and Housing Association has a duty of care to its tenants. This includes minimising the risk from radon. The EPA has developed guidance notes to help Local Authorities and Housing Associations develop a radon testing programme. It also includes advice about reducing radon levels where necessary and communicating the results of this programme. 

If you are a tenant in local authority housing or a tenant of a housing association and are concerned about radon, then you should contact your local authority or housing association directly. 


For more information, contact us 

FreePhone: 1800 300 600 

Email: radon@epa.ie